“I am Proud of You” Quotes
Are you looking for truly heartwarming quotes to tell someone how proud you are of them? Well, as luck would have it, this page boasts of dozens of very touching statements that can easily take care of that!
We hope that the wonderful texts here will inspire you to come up with sweet and profound words to say to that wonderful person you know about the pride they make you feel.
“I am Proud of You” | From Parents To Son
- Nothing makes parents prouder than seeing their son grow into a greater human being than they can ever be. We shall go to our graves feeling proud of you, son.
- From a beautiful baby to an adorable youngster, you have grown into a wonderful man. Son, we are very proud of you and all the amazing things that you do.
- Your graduation is yet another milestone in the progression of your life, and nothing has ever made us prouder than sharing this special day with you.
- The Bible says that a son should honor his parents, but we are honored to have you as a son.
- We’ve gone from patting you on the head to now wanting to be patted on the head by you. We are so proud of you, son.
- Every moment of your life, do know that you make us proud parents. We love you.
- Son, every brand new day, your mother/father and I find new reasons to be proud of being your parents.
“I am Proud of You” | From Parents To Daughter
- Nothing in life has made us prouder than raising a daughter like you, which is why we can’t wait to tell anyone we meet that you are our daughter.
- One of the most enjoyable part of being alive is being able to brag to the world that you are our daughter.
- You are exactly what we dreamed of when we asked God to bless us with a daughter. Thank you for making us the happiest parents in the world.
- All of the pressure we put on you throughout the years was just for this day, to produce the priceless diamond you have become today.
- You’ve grown from being a model child to now being a model woman, and we couldn’t be prouder. God bless you, our dearest daughter.
- As your parents, our greatest wish in life is that one day your own daughter will make you as proud as you make us feel every blessed day.
“I am Proud of You” | To a Friend
- We both started in the same place, but you have come so much further than I have, and I am proud of you for that.
- We faced challenges in childhood that scarred many people for life, but you were able to come out of it all as a model human being. I’m honored to be a friend of someone as remarkable as you.
- Although there are many miles between us and we don’t speak often, you should know that every single day you make me very proud of being your friend!
- They say that pride is a sin, but that is still the best word to describe how I feel about you.
- Your recent professional advances have only made me prouder to call you a friend. You have greatness in you, and I believe you are going to achieve even more remarkable things in life.
- Simply put, it is a great privilege and honor to call you my friend. In these eyes of mine, your light shall never stop shining as bright as a diamond.
“I am Proud of You” | To a Sibling
- Your life is a shining example of what one can accomplish with discipline, focus and perseverance, and I am proud to call you my sibling.
- Dear brother/sister, no matter what happens, remember that I’ll forever be proud to have you in my life. I’ll always love you.
- Even I doubted you in the beginning, but today nothing makes me prouder than letting the entire world know you are my wonderful brother/sister.
- My dearest sister/brother, you are indeed an inspiration to me. I’m so blessed to have you as a sibling.
- The way you’ve transformed your entire life has truly been an inspiration to the entire family. If you saw yourself the way I see you, you would be the proudest person on Earth.
- You have been my backbone and pillar of support all my life, and nothing makes me prouder than calling you my brother/sister.
“I am Proud of You” for Accomplishments
- You have accomplished things that none of us have ever dreamed of. I am filled with nothing but absolute awe, admiration and pride whenever I think of your amazing achievements.
- This incredible milestone you have chalked is definitely something you should be proud of all the days of your life.
- I know that the true meaning of life isn’t about material things, but I am still totally proud of you for being able to buy that new car/house. Congrats!
- I am proud of you not only for getting married, but also for finding such a wonderful spouse. May God keep raising you higher and higher.
- To say that I am proud to have once shared a dorm room with an accomplished professional like you is a huge understatement.
- You have achieved so many remarkable things that I can’t help but feel proud that I know someone as wonderful as you.
- Every day, your achievements not only astonish me, but also inspire me to never give up in life.
“I am Proud of You” for the Progress They’re Making
- Your new promotion may look minor on the outside, but the world doesn’t know you’re on your way to becoming CEO!
- Your astonishing progress makes me feel privileged to know you. You are truly a phenomenal person.
- The success you’ve achieved in your career is not only amazing, but truly inspirational.
- You have gone from being the tail to being the head, and we’re all proud of you for that. May you never stop making remarkable strides in life.
“I am Proud of You” | Overcoming Difficulties, Professional or Personal
- ‘Without struggle there is no progress,’ and I am proud of you for the way you stayed focused and came out on top of this endeavor.
- Every blessed day, I’m proud of you. You showed the world that with determination and self belief, there’s no obstacle that is insurmountable in life.
- Throughout the recent tragedy, you kept your head together and overcame all the challenges. Thank you for being a shining example to all of us.
- When you lost your job I thought you might not make it, but the way you rebounded has indeed been an inspiration to me. You are truly an inspirational figure.
- When the strong wind blew, you remained strong like a house built of bricks, and we’re all proud of you for that.
- I’ve read a lot of self-help books, but you’re the only person I know who actually lives by those principles of never giving up. I am proud to have someone like you in my life to look up to.
- Your strength and determination is nothing short of admirable. You chose to shine and never give up despite all the darkness and storms that engulfed your life. You are the reason the word “phenomenal” exists.
You may also like: