Early Motivation | Good Morning Quotes
Give someone a smile to start their day. How? By sending a greeting! A good morning message waiting for someone on their phone for when they wake up or seeing a beautiful email after going through dozens of pieces of junk mail. Smiling provides instantaneous joy in everyone, so sharing either one of our good morning images or the good morning quote that suits your mood the most would make a friend’s day.
It’s a special feeling to be able to give someone else the gift of a smile and it’s so easy to do! Simply decide on the right greeting and send one of these uplifting Good Morning Quotes! You can also try our images especially formatted for Facebook or those that are Instagram-ready.
Positive and Inspirational Good Morning Quotes & Images for Pinterest
- Don’t ever be discouraged in life. Remember that so far as you have a heart that is beating, God still has a purpose for you. Good morning.
- Never look back with regrets. You’ll not achieve anything by doing that. Focus on today, look forward and keep moving on. Good morning.
- As you wake up to this brand new day, remember that every day is a blessing from the almighty God. Get the most out of today. Have a beautiful day.
- Today is a gift given to you by the almighty God. What you do with it is totally up to you. Make the best out of it. Good morning.
- Every brand new day comes loaded with possibilities. Start this new day with determination, and you’ll smile at the end of the day. Good morning.
- Every brand new day provides you with another opportunity to make your dreams a reality. Don’t let that opportunity slip away. Good morning.
- Wake up every morning telling yourself that you won’t let anything bring you down, and your day is bound to be beautiful. Good morning.
- You made some mistakes yesterday? Don’t dwell on them. Use today to correct them and move forward.
- As you wake up this morning, know that you can achieve anything you set your mind to if you allow God to accompany you. Good morning.
- The more you realize that life is a gift, the more meaningful your days are going to be. Have a wonderful day.
- Life is meant to be lived. That is its purpose. Make sure you live your life to its fullest, so you have no regrets when you die. Good morning.
- Good morning! And don’t forget to thank God for letting you see this beautiful day.
- You have woken up this morning. Be thankful to God and enjoy your life. Good morning.
- It is morning again! Count your blessings and be joyous. Good morning.
- An old day has gone by, and a new day has come. Do something meaningful with your life today. Good morning and have a blessed day.
- Good morning! Today has given you a brand new chance to correct your mistakes and be a better person. Make use of this priceless opportunity given you.
- Be grateful for this fine morning because you’ve just been blessed with a priceless gift. Good morning!
- Begin your day with a smile, and good things shall accompany you the rest of the day. Good morning.
- Good morning! It’s a beautiful day that promises a lot of good things in your life.
- Yesterday might have not been a great day for you. But don’t worry about it since it’s gone. There’s something good in today. Find it and make the best use of it. Good morning.
- You’ve just opened two gifts this morning – your eyes. Be grateful. Have a good morning!
- Good morning! This is a day you’ll never meet again for the rest of your life, so make sure you make it count. Go out there and pursue those dreams!
- Did you know that the trick to making it in life is to never stop believing in yourself?! Always believe in yourself and you shall succeed in life regardless of the obstacles in your way. Good morning!
- Now that you find yourself awake this morning, take a moment to think of what a privilege it is for you to be alive and breathing. You’re blessed, my friend. Have a beautiful day.
- Always begin your day with positive thoughts since such thoughts attract positive things. Good morning.
- How good or bad your day eventually becomes largely depends on your attitude. Have a positive attitude and you’ll have a beautiful day. Good morning.
- This is a brand new day! Strive to be a better person today than you were when you went to bed last night. Good morning.
Motivational Good Morning Quotes & Images for Pinterest
- Every blessed day presents you with a bright new opportunity to fulfill your dreams. Take advantage of the opportunity this brand new day has given you and make the most out of the day. Have a beautiful day.
- Do you know the multitude of people who never got the opportunity to see this beautiful day? You’re blessed to be alive. Be grateful and make the best out of today. Good morning.
- You might not be a billionaire. You might not be the most beautiful or handsome person in the universe. But you have something more precious than all these things put together – this Beautiful Day. Take the priceless gift of this New Day and pursue the things that make you happy.
- Focus on good things in life and good things will always come your way. Good morning. Have a wonderful day.
- Wake up every morning telling yourself the words, “I Can Do It”, and you’ll be astonished by the things you can achieve by the end of the day. Have a beautiful day.
- Whenever you think of giving up, just remember that God hasn’t given up on you. Pick yourself back up and strive on. God is in control. Good morning!
- God has blessed you with another beautiful day and another chance to live. Please don’t waste it. Good morning.
- Every morning is the beginning of a new chapter in your life. Make this chapter a good one. Good morning.
- As you open your eyes to this brand new day, remember that you make your tomorrow by your actions and inactions of today. Have a lovely day.
Once you’ve decided on the most suitable good morning greeting make sure to personalize it with the person’s name and your name on the bottom. The recipient will be able to know someone is thinking about them and cares enough to wish them a happy morning. It will be a much appreciated gift that won’t cost you a dime.